Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 07, 2010 (097/365)

Now That's a Big Toe!
I had a little problem with my big toe. I went to the podiatrist today, be numbed it up and took care of my little problem. The numbness wore off about 12 hours later (2 a.m.), and the big toe was angry! Woke me out of a sound sleep and all I wanted to do was cry. Here I am, three days later and the big toe is still not happy. It's bright reddish purple and looks like it just wants to burst open. At least I can get some relief if I sit with it up and take more Advil than I have ever ingested. This has been a definite case of it has to get worse before it gets better.

2 comments:

  1. OUCH!! But i have to say, aside from the bandaged toe, you have pretty feet - i could NEVER have a photo of my feet on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice of you to say, but like you Adele, I have issues with my feet! Bleh!

    ReplyDelete