Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 02, 2010 (061/365)

I'm an Airplane
When we got home from swim and running around, Etienne asked if he could play outside before his nap. It was such a beautiful day, of course the answer was yes. We began our play time with flying a kite. That was short lived once the string broke. We were able to retrieve the kite, but decided to move on to bigger and better things...pretending to be an airplane. It's a good thing we have a big cul-de-sac. Etienne gets so preoccupied with things and really doesn't pay attention to his surroundings. This results in many banged heads, scraped hands and knees and embarrassing moments if it happens in front of other people. Thankfully, no accidents today. Notice though, he is soaring around, making his plane sounds and paying attention only to his shadow.
"I'm not afraid to fall
It means I climbed up high
To fall is not to fail
You fail when you don't try
I'm not afraid to fall
I might just learn to fly
And I will spread these wings of mine"

No comments:

Post a Comment