Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 04, 2010 (063/365)

Good Morning. Can We Play a Game?
At least you remembered to say good morning :)
You have that gotta have it, do it now attitude. I'm pretty sure you get that from me. Daddy tends to be a little more laid back and patient. Unless of course it involves electronics. You were bright eyed an bushy tailed this morning and insisted we play some games before breakfast. You even wanted the games before your milk. I knew this was serious. So it was awake at 6:50am and games by 7:00am. By 7:25 we were done playing Cars and Memory. It was a shutout. Etienne 2, Mommy 0.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow monique - you're such a great mummy! I am NOT a morning person so my kids are lucky if i smile before i've had breakfast let alone play games! LOL

    ReplyDelete