Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 23, 2010 (082/365)

Sandbox Revisited
I've always said that we would not have a sandbox. They are such a mess! Well, Etienne's 3rd birthday we took the sandbox we had, but used as a pool, and filled it with sand for a Dino Dig. I bought these cute little eggs with dinosaurs in them and buried them in the sand and let the children dig for them. It was a big hit. This was the first time I let him play in it since his birthday (3 1/2 months ago). He was in the backyard playing for over an hour while I cooked dinner. I had the door open and could see him and I could hear him "beep, beep, beep" (truck backing up). He had such a great time. I think I might rethink not letting him play in the sandbox.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! if it kept my kids occupied for that long i'd have a sandbox in the house! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete