Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28, 2010 (087/365)

Lemon Lover
My little guy loves lemons. I know they are bad for the enamel on his teeth, but he doesn't get them too often. He always eats them with a straight face and Louis and I are the ones who get the pucker just thinking of biting into one. I remember the first lemons we gave him. He was insistent and we really thought he would take one bite and immediately give it back to us. Nope. He took one bite and has been hooked ever since. Another time we gave him a lemon and while he was gnawing away on it Louis and I were able to have a conversation. We turned around and he had eaten the whole slice including the rind! Maybe it's the lemons that make him a little tart :)

1 comment:

  1. I am shocked that he loves lemons! I thought they would be a definate acquired taste..and take alot of years to acquire LOL! Love the texture and grain of this photo xx

    ReplyDelete