Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26, 2010 (085/365)

The Bluebonnet Adventure
We didn't have much to do today. We visited daddy at work and brought him lunch, but after that I had no plans. I've noticed some blooming bluebonnets in Katy, so we decided to go on the hunt for a place to take some photos. I knew that they were plentiful in Brenham so we headed in that directions. We found them exactly where I thought they would be. Etienne wasn't too cooperative, but I managed to get some good images. I wanted to get Spring, Easter and Bluebonnet photos to include in Grandma and Nana's Easter cards. I love this photo because I think this was the most fun he had all day. It was taken at the end of our all day photo excursion. Mister Penguin was very hungry and Etienne was happy to feed him many flowers. Thank you buddy for trying to be a good boy while mommy tortured you.






2 comments:

  1. A beautiful spring portrait! i miss bluebonnets :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, he is still playing with that silly penguin! Did he lose the fish yet?:P Love you!

    ReplyDelete