Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 07, 2010 (038/365)

GEAUX SAINTS!
Super Bowl XLIV and The Saints Take The Win!
The day started with church and I admit it, I said an extra prayer for a win. We came home and Louis and I started prepping stuff to make some chicken and sausage jambalaya. Louis said it came out good, but I think it was too spicy and some of the rice had a little crunch. We headed over to the "other" cul-de-sac. The party was in full swing and once dark enough the game was projected on someones garage door. It was really cold though and we only lasted until half time. We came home to finish watching the game with some of our favorite neighbors, Gada and Phil. Well, Louis and Phil watched while Gada and I watched in between chatting. There are my two favorite guys all dressed up in their game attire. I think the shirt I made for Etienne came out better than the jambalaya.

2 comments:

  1. lovely portrait of your 2 Saints fans! and good job on the shirt!!! Conrgats on the win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet picture ... they will both love this for years to come ...

    ReplyDelete