Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 22, 2010 (053/365)

Pretty in Pink
Our 4 year anniversary was actually last Thursday, but we saved our celebration for Sunday. Sometimes things have to be arranged around a sitter. Etienne and I spent the afternoon saying goodbye to some family who were visiting from out of town. When I came home, these flowers and another card were sitting on the new dining room table (our anniversary gift) that Louis had finished putting together. We had already exchanged cards and got the table and chairs so the card and flowers were a pleasant surprise. He always surprises me :) We were in such a hurry to get out of the house (I managed to get ready in about 25 minutes) that I was unable to photograph the flowers that evening, but snapped this one on Monday. Thank you honey for keeping me on my toes. One thing I have learned in the past 4 years is to expect the unexpected.
143!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous lilies - lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice surprise! hope you had a nice celebration!

    ReplyDelete