Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2010 (047/365)

Fat Tuesday Dinner
So, I'm a member of this website thingy called House Party. You apply to host parties for different companies and if you are chosen as a host, the company sends you all these free things for you to share with your guest. Tonight I hosted one for some of my favorite neighbors. It was yummy Cajun cuisine from Zatarain's. They sent me some free boxes of their mixes, recipes, spices, beads, doubloons, masks, coupons, free music downloads and a nifty Zatarain's apron. All I had to do was cook it up and invite some of our favorite neighbors over. The crowd favorites were the dirty rice (with turkey) and the jambalaya (with sausage). Now I have to go and eat another piece of king cake before I begin my 40 day sweets fast.

2 comments:

  1. Sweets Fast?!? OhhhhNoooo! 143!XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that fast....i wouldn't manage! :)

    ReplyDelete