Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25, 2010 (056/365)

Etienne the Explorer
Always full of questions and you always have something to say. The little gears in your mind keep turning and learning. What's this? Why? What does it do? Why? How did it get here? Why? Can I eat it? Why? Is this trash? Why? I love that you are so inquisitive! Never be afraid to ask questions. One of my school teachers once told me "the only stupid question is the one never asked". So keep on asking. Keep on learning. There is a world of information out there for your little mind to absorb. When you stop learning, you stop living.

3 comments:

  1. Gotz to Love the Blog 8^) Best moments of my day at work by a Long shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know whether he's going to be a scientist or the next Sherlock Holmes! Great set!

    ReplyDelete