Monday, February 15, 2010

February 13, 2010 (044/365)

Throw Me Some Beads!
This is the phrase Etienne was quick to learn today. He was unsure about being on daddy's shoulders, but quickly was enjoying it and realized that those people would wave at him and throw him beads and stuffed animals. He was loving it. Between the floats, while the marching bands were going by, he would get down and boogie. Once he eyed another float he'd excitedly scream "Pick me up! Pick me up!" Daddy got one heck of a work out. What a wonderful way to spend my birthday. Seeing so much happiness in my son and husband brought me so much joy.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! you all look so happy!! Great to see a snap of you on here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! the pic of you and E is perfection!

    ReplyDelete