Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 03, 2010 (003/365)

"And a Child Shall Lead the Way"
These words were spoken by Deacon Corney almost 3 years ago when Etienne was baptized in the very same baptismal font pictured above where Etienne and Daddy are making the sign of the cross with holy water. Little did I know then, how much meaning those words would have and that it was the start of my journey and relationship with God. In today's homily Fr. Paul spoke of messengers and what a blessing it is that God knows just the right messenger to send to each of us. I can't begin to think of how many times in my past I missed the Messenger. But the birth and baptism of our very own gift from God was my Epiphany. "And a child shall lead the way". He certainly did. Now it is our turn to show a child the way.

4 comments: