Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 06, 2010 (006/365)

Everything Tastes Better With Tabasco
Tonight I got the chance to meet with a couple of friends and have a mommy's night out and meet them for dinner and drinks. My husband is great and encourages such activity. He is such a trooper on nights like these and any night that dinner is not so desirable. No negative comments. He is always so gracious and will tell me it's good even when I know the opposite is true. He gives little telltale signs. Depending on his mood, he will spice it up. Tiger Dust (LSU Cajun Seasoning), Tony's, A1, Barbecue Sauce...His favorite lately is Green Tabasco. I snapped this on the way out the door tonight. Green Tabasco with a bowl of Hamburger Helper served up in a disposable Sesame Street bowl. Thanks for giving me the night off Honey. You're the best! I love you!


3 comments:

  1. You're very welcome my dear 8^)
    143!444x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post made me laugh out loud!!! I love how your great photos tell such funny stories. you're photoblog is going to be such a great keepsake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Louis! What a great hubby!

    BTW, That's my hubby's motto too!

    ReplyDelete