Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26, 2010 (026/365)

Can He Fix It?
Yes he can! Today I had an appointment and had to drop Etienne off at work with daddy. He loves going to his daddy's work. Actually, he loves anything to do with daddy! Today Louis found a great buy on his work bulletin board. Somebody was selling this little tool bench and he snatched it up. Etienne loves spending time in the man cave with daddy, tinkering with the tools and fixing stuff. When I got home he had to show me his new tools and how they all worked. He was one happy boy. This tool bench is sure to get many hours play, but I'm afraid that every time Etienne goes to daddy's work he will think he will be getting a new ga-prize.

3 comments:

  1. Great capture! I can see the wheels turning in his head! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they never stop. He even talks in his sleep. The other day he was talking so much I thought he was awake and when I went upstairs to get him he was still sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a face full of wonder and delight! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete