Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010 (019/365)

That's Not Grandma, That's My Nana
We love visiting Nana. It's quite a drive and makes for a full day away from home, but the time we get to spend with Nana makes it all worth it. Our visits almost always include Starbucks, shopping and lunch. Today it was Target, Mexican food and Michael's. We even got to spend some time with Aunt Denise. Sometimes I slip and refer to mom as Grandma and Etienne is quick to correct me "that's not Grandma, that's my Nana". "Grandma lives in Wheezy-ana" He will tell me. I'm grateful we are close enough to visit on a regular basis and that Etienne and Nana get to be a part of each others lives.

3 comments:

  1. this photo brought a little lump to my throat..its so beautiful. This is one that will be treasured. Nothing better than Grandmas (sorry! Nana's!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, my mom is nana too! Nothing like Nana & her boy(s)!

    Such a sweet picture .... you can tell she ADORES him!

    ReplyDelete