Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010 (010/365)

Sick Day
I have been trying to ward off a cold for the past two days and today I finally had to give in to it. I woke up coughing, stuffy and sneezy. In addition to feeling horrible I sounded bad too. I decided to stay in bed. I was sad to have to miss church, but really didn't want to share my cold with anybody else. I said goodbye to Louis and Etienne and crawled back into bed. While they were gone I moved to the couch with pillows and blankets and fell asleep watching Cheaper By the Dozen. I was woken up with my little man running in the house saying "Mommy I have something for you!" Holding out a his hand with a card in it he said "Feel better Mommy". He opened the envelope then opened the card and said "Look, it says Love Etienne". It also says Love Louis and I certainly do! I'm feeling better already.
♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. you have 2 very thoughtful men in your life Monique! hope you feel better soon! Well done for posting such a great pic when you're ill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe! louis is raising his son right! = ) hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete