Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 21, 2010 (021/365)

Quiet as a Mouse
Every once in awhile the house becomes suspiciously quiet. Not Etienne is napping or he has gone on an adventure with daddy quiet, but Etienne is awake, in the house and I don't hear him quiet. It usually means he up to something. Unrolling the toilet paper roll into the toilet, playing in the sink water, sitting in a corner with my camera pushing on all the buttons. The list could go on and on. Today I was cleaning the kitchen and when I turned off the water I noticed this quiet. When I went to investigate I found Etienne play quietly and content with one of his Mr. Potato Heads and trains. He very rarely plays by himself, but the older he gets I am witness to his imagination flourishing. It's cute to just sit back and watch him play.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute moment captured. But don't let your guard down..."quiet" still normally means trouble ;)

    ReplyDelete